01603 867555
6 Fakenham Road, Drayton, Norwich, NR8 6PW
01603 867555
6 Fakenham Road, Drayton, Norwich, NR8 6PW
Return to Previous Page

Bertram Way, Norwich £137,500

  • Front of Property
    Bertram Way
  • Living Room/ Diner
    Bertram Way
  • Living Room/ Diner 1.0
    Bertram Way
  • Kitchen
    Bertram Way
  • Bathroom
    Bertram Way
  • Bedroom One
    Bertram Way
  • Bedroom Two
    Bertram Way
  • Living Room/ Diner 1.1
    Bertram Way
  • Parking
    Bertram Way
  • Hallway
    Bertram Way

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.


***FANTASTIC CITY LOCATION - SHARED OWNERSHIP*** William's Way are proud to offer this well-presented APARTMENT with TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS within walking distance to the CITY CENTRE. The property is a 75% ownership home. This property offers an entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room, kitchen, modern shower room, two double bedrooms, an allocated parking space, UPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. Early viewings are highly recommended for this property.


Front of Property

Modern purpose-built apartments with secure entrance and allocated parking.

Entrance Hallway

Upon entering the property you are greeted with an entrance hallway with storage cupboard and access to living room, bedrooms and bathroom.

Living/Dining

18' 11'' x 10' 11'' (5.76m x 3.32m)

An open plan, light space featuring front aspect windows.

Kitchen

8' 1'' x 8' 1'' (2.46m x 2.46m)

Comprises a range of wall and base units, built in oven, worktop hob, extractor, space for white goods and sink located beneath a front aspect window.

Shower Room

7' 1'' x 5' 1'' (2.16m x 1.55m)

A modern shower room comprising double shower, vanity sink and WC.

Bedroom One

12' 1'' x 11' 1'' (3.68m x 3.38m)

A double bedroom with a rear aspect window.

Bedroom Two

10' 0'' x 8' 0'' (3.05m x 2.44m)

A second double bedroom with a rear aspect window.

Allocated Parking

The property comes with an allocated parking space conveniently located directly in front of the building.

Shared Ownership/Freehold

The property is a shared ownership home being sold at 75% of the value; the other 25% of the property will be rented from Orbit. The lease for the property had 125 years to run in 2014. The vendor pays £217.38 per month in additional charges as follows: Current Rent on 25% £97.38 Service charge £86.53 Insurance £9.78 Management charge £27.69

Agency Note

All details are approximate and should be verified by the future buyer. Some images are taken with a wide-angle lens and should be verified in person. These property details are not legally binding.


Click to enlarge

2
1
1
  • Shared Ownership
  • Allocated Parking
  • City Location
  • EPC Rating B
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Walking Distance to City Centre
  • Great Local Amenities
  • Well Presented

Request A Viewing

Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.

Bertram Way
Norwich NR1 1FD
County: Norfolk
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: WW01323
Harriet Foreman
William's Way Estate Agents
P: 01603 867555
01603 867555
6 Fakenham Road, Drayton, Norwich, NR8 6PW
The Property Ombudsman Trading Standards Rightmove Zoopla PrimeLocation